The Quantity, Quality, and Effects of K-2 Literacy Coaching (The Literacy Collaborative)
Author: Bryk, A., Walker, L., Dexter, E., Fountas, I., Sawyers, L, , Scharer, P., Atteberry, A., Pinnell, G., Biancarosa, G., Hough, H.
These are the powerpoints presented by the Literacy Collaborative team at AERA in March 08. Both quantitative and qualitative studies were presented. In this work the Literacy Collaborative enacted a value-added statistical design across 18 elementary schools. This set of studies is very interesting to think about on several levels: professional development, research design elements, statistics used, and results. Be sure to go to the 7th powerpoint presentation.
Date Added: 04/27/2008
- People » Administrators
- People » Departments of Education
- People » Instructional Coaches
- People » Literacy Coaches
- People » Policy Makers
- People » Reading Coaches
- People » Reading Specialists
- Research » Literacy Coaching Evaluation Research
- Research » Observation Instruments
- Research » Research Design
- Research » Research on Literacy Coaching